Friendship Book is a children’s writing keepsake, memory and activity book, a cross between an autograph book and yearbook, but has more to offer:
- It fosters children’s social skills in a safe, offline, educational and fun way. A Friendship Book is meant to be shared.
- It’s a book you can feel good giving to your children and their friends.
- Friendship Books are designed for ages 6-12.
- They are proudly made in the USA, written by a local Missoula author, Silke Jauck, and bear the “Made in Montana” seal.
- Ideal for birthdays, slumber parties, back-to-school, farewells and holidays, a Friendship Book is sure to become a valued and treasured keepsake.
- Friendship Books make a great birthday gift and fun activity for your kids’ next slumber or birthday party. Check out our “UNplug and Play Activity Ideas.”
- Books are quality-bound, super durable and made to last.
- Each Friendship Book is bilingual: English/Español.
Intimate and lively, Friendship Books boast wonderfully illustrated pages in warm colors and are presented in three different themes:
- Off to School: Join children during different activities of a school day.
- Pet Buddies: Shows children interacting with and caring for their pets
- Animals at Play: Shows animals participating in favorite sports like football.